May 30 / Stressless for Optimum Performance Workshop
This live workshop series includes a business networking component. Each workshop shares a success principle to StressLess and increase your optimum performance in numerous life areas. Our vision is to influence your daily conversations, commitments and choices for what you do want. Attend 1 or all dates. So, Why StressLess?
- Because what if stress, worry, fear, doubt and struggle are optional;
- Because 1 in 4 Canadians deal with anxiety related disorders in a lifetime/40 mill+ Americans – not acceptable;
- Because you have a choice; risk creating what you do want by replacing what if fear, procrastination, doubt, etc;
- Because ignoring unmet needs triggers all stress, minimizing Optimum Performance success;
- Because you’re inherently prosperous; if not now, when will you claim this?;
- Because experiencing ease instead of stress starts with transparent conversations with self/others;
- Because vibrancy, mental clarity, positive emotional energy, success needs to be your norm not exception.
May 30/ Is Life Happening to Me? No!
Limited Seats Available / Pre-Registration Required
Your Outcomes from May 30 Workshop
- Understand how your unmet needs minimize success;
- Move away from the Aint’ it Awful Club; choose the Optimum Performance Success Club;
- Train yourself to find the gift in all daily hurdles;
- Replace stress-based choices with inspired-action choices;
- Learn techniques to feel your stress and move forward regardless;
- Receive digital StressLess booklet, tools, resources for daily ease.
Time / Location / Format
6:30-8:00 PM:Silk Purse OceanView /West Vancouver/free parking
6:30-6:45 Networking / non-alcoholic bubbly + sweets
6:45-8:00 Workshop content / Q+A / sponsor prize draw / network
Pre-Registration Required / Last Workshop 3/4 full!
Trainer – Optimum Performance, Christine Monaghan
Christine’s training encompasses her: Training in Jack Canfield’s Success Principles (author, Chicken Soup book series, 500 mill+ sold); training from Coaching from Spirit Institute; mentoring entrepreneurs on goal-setting, goal-achieving, revenue-stream development; numerous mindset training programs with international masters (Bob Proctor, Flow Mastery); a published author; mindset tools via internationally known podcast guests; a background raising millions in international sponsorship; co-producing world-class sports events (80,000+ attendees); creator, four-city self-development series/300+ international speakers, sponsors; and, wisdom from her near-death experience. Learn more about Christine http://dailylifemastery.com/about
I’ve devoted my adult life to growing into the next best version of self and influencing others to do the same, even though I wasn’t always aware of this purpose. While ambitious, a calculated risk taker and generally optimistic, I consider myself a recovering “what if” worrier! Worry resulting in anxiety has been my thing to continually work through stemming from an unhealthy sense of responsibility for self and others. This combined with being sensitive behind my strong personality lead to: pushing when I needed to pause; saying yes when I needed to say no; and never asking for support. Learning to control my thoughts, attitude and the internal stories I tell myself has resulted in plenty more ease and prosperity. Christine Monaghan