April 25 / StressLess Workshops for Optimum Performance
This live workshop series includes a networking component. Each date shares a success principle to StressLess and increase optimum performance. The vision-influence daily conversations, commitments and choices for what you do want. Attend 1 or all dates. So, Why StressLess?
- Because what if stress, worry, fear, doubt and struggle are optional!
- Because 1 in 4 Canadians deal with anxiety disorder in a lifetime/40 mill+ Americans – not acceptable!
- Because we have a choice to risk creating what we do want by replacing what if stress
- Because we’re inherently prosperous; why not access and claim this now?
- Because experiencing ease instead of stress starts with transparent conversations
- Because vibrancy, mental clarity, positive emotional energy needs to be our norm not exception
April 25 / In The Eye of the Beholder…
Limited Seats Available / Pre-Registration Required
Your Take-Away’s from the April 25 Workshop
- Make choices with an eye for possibilities vs your stress brakes on
- Learn to shift “what if” overthinking for problems that haven’t happened
- Tools to over-ride resistance for change – StressLess (fear, worry, doubt less)
- Become a world-class Asker to StressLess (fear, worry, doubt less)
- Receive digital StressLess booklet with tips, tools, resources for daily ease
Time / Location / Format
6:30-8:00 PM / West Vancouver Community Centre / Cedar Room / free parking
6:30-6:45 Networking / non-alcoholic bubbly + sweets
6:45-8:00 Workshop content / Q+A / sponsor prize draw / network
To attend, please pre-register below / last workshop 3/4 full!
Trainer – Optimum Performance, Christine Monaghan
Christine’s training encompasses her: Training in Jack Canfield’s Success Principles (author, Chicken Soup book series, 500 mill+ sold); training from Coaching from Spirit Institute; mentoring entrepreneurs on goal-setting, goal-achieving, revenue-stream development; numerous mindset training programs with international masters (Bob Proctor, Flow Mastery); a published author; mindset tools via internationally known podcast guests; a background raising millions in international sponsorship; co-producing world-class sports events (80,000+ attendees); creator, four-city self-development series/300+ international speakers, sponsors; and, wisdom from her near-death experience. Learn more about Christine http://dailylifemastery.com/about
I’ve devoted my adult life to growing into the next best version of self and influencing others to do the same, even though I wasn’t always aware of this purpose. While ambitious, a calculated risk taker and generally optimistic, I consider myself a recovering “what if” worrier! Worry resulting in anxiety has been my thing to continually work through stemming from an unhealthy sense of responsibility for self and others. This combined with being sensitive behind my strong personality lead to: pushing when I needed to pause; saying yes when I needed to say no; and never asking for support. Learning to control my thoughts, attitude and the internal stories I tell myself has resulted in plenty more ease and prosperity. Christine Monaghan