Fall 2017 / Stressless for Optimum Performance Workshops
This live workshop series shares success principles to Stressless and tap into more of your optimum performance in all life areas. The goal is to influence your daily conversations, commitments and choices for what you do want. So, Why StressLess?
- Because the what if stress (worry, fear, struggle) is optional and can be shift back to a natural state of ease;
- Because it’s not acceptable that 1 in 4 Canadians deal with anxiety related disorders in a lifetime/40 mill+ USA;
- Because feeling over-stimulated/exhausted, disrupted sleep, poor digestion, lack of concentration aren’t necessary;
- Because we need to collectively replace commercial/political-driven fear-based, lack mindset to empowerment;
- Because freedom starts by risking creating whatever you want by saying no to what if stress;
- Because ignoring your unmet needs triggers stress which minimizes your ability for Optimum Performance;
- Because each of us is inherently prosperous: If not now, when will you claim this?;
- Because experiencing ease vs stress starts with mindful commitments, conversations, choices with self/others;
- Because vibrancy, mental clarity, positive emotional energy, success can be the norm not exception.
Stress Solutions Consultant, Christine Monaghan
Christine Monaghan contributes her acumen from: Training in Jack Canfield’s Success Principles; training, Coaching from Spirit Institute; a decade coaching entrepreneurs on goal-setting, goal-achieving, revenue-stream development; mindset training via international masters; a published author; international podcast host business contacts; experience raising millions in international sponsorship; co-production, world-class sports events (80,000+ attendees); owner, four-city human-potential series/300+ international speakers, sponsors; and, wisdom from her near-death experience leading to new possibilities. More about Christine http://christinemonaghan.com/about
“You have 100% control over three things – your thoughts, your actions and the images (stories) you create internally and externally. This influences your commitments, conversations and choices forward or not. Inspiring leaders know this and consistently finesse their approach with proven systems to leverage their revenue, time, acumen, connections for quality life experiences for all. Utilizing a proven, measurable system that energizes while effectively minimizing more “to-do’s” will transform your daily experience, creating more of what you desire with more ease.”
“I’ve devoted my adult life to growing into the next best version of self and influencing others to lead as such, even though I wasn’t always aware of this as my defining purpose. While ambitious, a calculated risk taker and generally optimistic, I consider myself a recovering “what if” worrier! Worry resulting in anxiety was the thing I continually worked through, stemming from an unhealthy sense of responsibility for self and others. This combined with being sensitive behind my strong personality in leadership roles influenced: pushing when I needed to pause; saying yes when I needed to say no; and not understanding when to ask for support. Learning to manage my thoughts, attitude and the internal stories I tell myself has resulted in tapping into my own optimum performance with ease and influencing others to do the same.” Christine Monaghan