Stress Solutions Program
You are a leader of 1 or a 1000 in one or more life-areas. You understand that some stress is healthy, yet more and more your stress is negatively impacting one or more life areas. It’s depleting your creative productivity, minimizing your profitability and “it”- the stress is showing up as a lack of flow in your commitments, conversations and choices due to what feels like relentless demands, a maxed out schedule and compromised relationships with others and yourself. Feeling vibrant and in-the-zone is your desire but you haven’t experienced this in eons!
A couple questions to ask yourself is “am I effective and do I cultivate inspired-action in myself and those I lead?” and “does my leadership come from a fear-based or inspired-action based perspective?“ Commitments, conversations and choices can be habitually stress-based so reactive instead of responsive. It’ a vicious cycle, negatively influencing your results in all life areas, especially profitability, focused-productivity and a daily sense of vibrancy. This cycle creates more of what you don’t want and diminishes your sense of well-being and human potential.
The Stress Solutions Program is a virtual, 1:1 program providing you solutions with proven principles, simple techniques to get you from where you are to where you want to be. The program is based on proven success principles to: witness results weekly; replace ingrained, habitual stress(fear) based ways with a strengthened, empowered mindset; increased ease and high-level productivity in less time; daily vibrancy for self; source fresh possibilities! Once trained in this program, you’ll influence those you lead to do the same with the integrated principles, techniques and templates!
“You will never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” Buckminster Fuller
Stress Solutions Program Summary
- Virtual 1:1 sessions via telephone, zoom, skype
- Digital workbook of and digital exercises program content, techniques, tools for on-going reference
- Three Training Sessions – two hours each
- Training Session 1: Replace unmet needs with possibilities, Stress Solutions Inventory
- Training Session 2: Co-create your 12-month MasterPlan
- Training Session 3: Proven tools, techniques to resolve #1 Stress Goal; Monthly Performance Schedule
- Four Integration Sessions = 45 minutes each
- Six “Solutions Now” Calls in between sessions = 15 minutes each
- Two introduction Calls with 2 of 3 experts – meditation, V/A, nutrition
- Flexible Session Scheduling based on your timing (ideal program duration is 12 weeks)
- A Stress Solutions e-book – nix fear, resistance, procrastination, lack focus, hurrying, what if’s
Your Benefits and Outcomes
- 1:1 virtual sessions and check-in calls for ease, flexibility and solutions;
- Understand distinction between good stress (eustress) and unhealthy stress (distress);
- Regain control of your time-management with select priorities for desired wants vs needs;
- Become aware of distress triggers negatively impacting your self-care and optimum performance;
- Identify your top two unmet needs and start focusing on what you do want/do want to feel
- Transform overwhelm, problems, stress-filled scenarios with proven tools/techniques in any situation;
- Improve all relationships with a respond versus react communication style;
- Establish commitments to resolve your top stressors;
- Lead and influence others to view stress as optional through your own inspired-actions;
- Nix useless what if worry, fear, procrastination – access more of your inherent ease, human potential.
SCHEDULE YOUR 30-MINUTE INTRODUCTION CALL NOW – CLICK HEREckmoyp@gmail.com
Internationally Recognized Training Systems
Christine Monaghan contributes her acumen from: Training in Jack Canfield’s Success Principles; training, Coaching from Spirit Institute; a decade coaching entrepreneurs on goal-setting, goal-achieving, revenue-stream development; mindset training via international masters; a published author; international podcast host business contacts; experience raising millions in international sponsorship; co-production, world-class sports events (80,000+ attendees); owner, four-city human-potential series/300+ international speakers, sponsors; and, wisdom from her near-death experience leading to new possibilities. More about Christine http://christinemonaghan.com/about
“You have 100% control over three things – your thoughts, your actions and the images (stories) you create internally and externally. This influences your commitments, conversations and choices forward or not. Inspiring leaders know this and consistently finesse their approach with proven systems to leverage their revenue, time, acumen, connections for quality life experiences for all. Utilizing a proven, measurable system that energizes while effectively minimizing more “to-do’s” will transform your daily experience, creating more of what you desire with more ease.”
“I’ve devoted my adult life to growing into the next best version of self and influencing others to lead as such, even though I wasn’t always aware of this as my defining purpose. While ambitious, a calculated risk taker and generally optimistic, I consider myself a recovering “what if” worrier! Worry resulting in anxiety was the thing I continually worked through, stemming from an unhealthy sense of responsibility for self and others. This combined with being sensitive behind my strong personality in leadership roles influenced: pushing when I needed to pause; saying yes when I needed to say no; and not understanding when to ask for support. Learning to manage my thoughts, attitude and the internal stories I tell myself has resulted in tapping into my own optimum performance with ease and influencing others to do the same.” Christine Monaghan